Flow Car Insurance FAQs

Am I insured to drive abroad with Flow?

Yes, you can drive abroad on your Flow policy.

You'll have the same level of cover you have in the territorial limits (Fully Comprehensive) while you're travelling in EU countries and any other country that follows the EU rules, as long as your car isn't abroad for more than 180 days during your period of cover. Your car needs to be registered and usually kept in Great Britain.

You no longer need to carry a green card if you're driving within EU countries or those that follow EU Directives.