Flow Car Insurance FAQs

Am I insured to drive cars if my car is a total loss?

Policyholders may have third party only cover for driving other cars, check your certificate of motor insurance in your account. This cover is for the policyholder only, not named drivers and is restricted to third party only cover in the UK, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands. The loss or damage to the vehicle you're driving isn't covered. Refer to your Document of Insurance for further information.
Please note the cover would only apply if the policy is still in force and has not been cancelled following the total loss.