Flow Car Insurance FAQs

Can I use my vehicle to aid the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine?


  • We'll cover you to use your privately-owned vehicle to deliver aid around the UK for the humanitarian effort in Ukraine and any other type of volunteering you need your vehicle for.
  • We’ll also provide the same level of cover you have in the UK (for the cover period stated in your documents) when driving in the ‘Free Circulation without Green Card’ zone. Please remember, Ukraine and Russia are not in this zone.

Familiarise yourself with all regulations around the cross-border transport of goods and make sure you follow any travel advice issued by the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office. Please also check your policy documents carefully for any limits of cover or policy exclusions.

You don't need to let us know if you're using your car to volunteer and your cover won't be affected at all.

If you’re unsure of anything, just email us and we’ll be happy to help.