Flow Car Insurance FAQs

Do I need to pay the VAT on a windscreen claim if I’m VAT registered?

If your vehicle is associated with a VAT registered business, you’ll need to pay the VAT on your windscreen claim. You’ll be able to claim this amount back as part of your VAT return. Our windscreen providers will ask for your business information when you contact them.