Flow Car Insurance FAQs

Do I need to report a car accident to the police?

If you have a car accident, you have to report it to police within 24 hours of the incident if:

  • someone was injured
  • an animal in another vehicle or on the road is injured
  • someone else's property was damaged
  • a bollard, street lamp or other item of street furniture is damaged

Once you've done that, remember to let us know about it as soon as possible, too.