Flow Car Insurance FAQs

Do you offer Business Use with commercial travelling?

Unfortunately, we're unable to offer this on our policies.                                 

This is sometimes referred to as 'Class 3 Business use'. It would allow you to travel to one or more places of work, covers the transportation of people in connection with your business and also covers commercial travelling and soliciting for orders.