Flow Car Insurance FAQs

Does my breakdown cover include misfuelling?

If you have breakdown cover with our Flow Annual policy and use the wrong type of fuel, we'll come out and recover you but we don't cover the cost of draining the fuel or any repairs required. 

But don't worry, we can send out a company (AFF and City Fuels) who you can pay direct to drain the fuel and do repairs to get you back on the road.

If you've chosen 'Local' as your level of breakdown cover then this only applies if the car is at least 1/4 of a mile away from your home address.