Flow Car Insurance FAQs

How do I change my name?

If you need to change your name because of a change in your marital status or a change applied through a deed poll, you can do this in your account. 

Log in, click on the 'your car/make changes' button and edit your marital status. You can change your surname at the same time. 

If there's another reason for the name change, please email us on flowinsurance@lv.co.uk with details of your name changes and the reason for the change. We may also ask for some supporting documentation to allow us to make these changes, for example, a deed poll confirmation or marriage certificate.