The estimate can be sent to us via the garage's 'Audatex' system, using the code 'LVRCV' and your claim reference number - or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax on 0800 707 6927.
With Flow Car Insurance, you're free to choose who repairs your car, but we're likely to inspect it before we authorise any work. If it isn't a recommended repairer, you'll need to pay an additional £200 excess and we can't offer a courtesy car or warranty on the repairs.
Some benefits of using our approved repairers include:
- Free collection and delivery of your vehicle
- Lifetime guarantee on repairs (when using our recommended repairer service, for as long as you own the vehicle. Labour only, excludes parts)
- Our garages are either British Standard approved or Kitemark approved which ensures technical competence. To achieve these standards our garages are independently audited
- All work carried out will be in accordance with the Vehicle Manufacturers or Thatcham Repair Research Centre guidelines
- Garages are proactively audited by our engineers
- They'll keep you updated throughout the repairs