Flow Car Insurance FAQs

What does Motor Legal Expenses (MLE) cover me for?

Motor legal expenses gives you up to £100,000 to pursue another party for any uninsured losses you've sustained in an accident that wasn't your fault. It also provides cover in the event of a motor prosecution and / or a court case resulting from an incident or claim. Things like loss of earnings or a policy excess are considered uninsured losses. For cover to be applied there needs to be more than a 50% chance of successfully recovering your uninsured losses. There is no excess to pay when making a claim under MLE.