Flow Car Insurance FAQs

What should I do if I've sold my car?

If you've sold your car and do not have a new car to insure, you'll need to cancel your policy via your online account.

If you've replaced your car with a new one and need to insure it, you can arrange to transfer your policy over to the new car online via your account.

We already have your details and the details of the drivers on your current policy, so all you need to do is tell us about the new car. We'll need your vehicle registration number, whether there are any changes to the manufacturer's standard specification and finally if there's any change in how you use the vehicle.