Flow Car Insurance FAQs

What should I do if I've SORN my vehicle?

If you've SORN your vehicle, you have a few options. You can either cancel the policy, or leave your policy in force if you need fire and theft cover but you'd be paying for cover that you're not using. 

If you've declared your car as being off road, you can't drive it until the vehicle is re-taxed and declared as being back on the road.