Flow Car Insurance FAQs

Which countries can I drive in?

Flow Annual covers you in the EU in exactly the same way as it does in the UK for up to 180 days. We provide the same level of cover you have in the territorial limits when driving in any country which is a member of the European Union and Andorra, Bosnia & Herzegovina,Gibraltar, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland and The Vatican State. You can find your document by logging into your account for more information.