Flow Car Insurance FAQs

Will you replace my car if mine's written off?

New Car Replacement is included as standard on your Flow Annual policy. We’ll look to replace your car with a new one if it’s involved in a claim and written off, providing the car is less than a year old and you or your partner are the first and only registered keeper.

The replacement vehicle will be of the same or similar specification. You’ll find all the details in your document of insurance in your account.