So, why choose Flow, our monthly car insurance cover?
- Our best price
Stay price confident. You’ll always get our best price, guaranteed for 3 months and based on your circumstances. No unexpected price hikes after 12 months. Keep rolling
- Comprehensive rolling monthly car cover
Your monthly car cover will keep rolling until you cancel, so you know you’re always covered
- Get an online quote now
Just answer a few simple questions – all you need is your driving licence
- Manage your account online
Going on a road trip? Got a new car? Add a driver or make a change without waiting in call centre queues. Just log in to your Flow account 24/7
- No fees or monthly interest
You won’t pay any admin or cancellation fees, and we won’t charge you monthly interest
- No NCD? No worries
With Flow, you don’t need a No Claims Discount (NCD) to get your best price. We base our pricing on you, not your NCD. Learn more about NCD and your insurance
- Same price as new customers
Existing customer? We’ll never bump up your price to subsidise new customer offers
- Lifetime guarantee on repairs*
Friendly UK-based call centres - there if you need to make a car claim day or night, 24/7
*When using our recommended repairer service, while you own the car. Labour only, excludes parts
So, how does our monthly subscription pricing work?
Boost your Flow car cover for just £2 a month
Guaranteed hire car
- For just £2 per month, you're guaranteed a small basic hatchback hire car. This guarantees use of a hire car if your own car is being repaired by our recommended repairer service, or has been stolen or written off.
Motor legal expenses
- For just £2 per month, motor legal expenses cover protects you when you might need legal help to take action against a road user or defend against a motoring prosecution.
New to car insurance? Whether you're a first time driver or have been named on someone else's policy
Here's what you need to know...
Why do I need car insurance?
There's no denying it, we all need insurance. You can't drive a car (or any motor vehicle) without a valid insurance policy. Your insurance is there to cover you financially should anything happen to your vehicle. It will also cover any claims made against you if you’ve caused injury to other road users or other people’s property following an accident.
If you find yourself in a situation where your car has been damaged or stolen, it's good to know that your insurer is there to help you get you back on the road.
One of the only reasons you may not need insurance for your car is if you have officially declared your car off the road, after not using it and have declared a SORN from the DVLA.
How can I get cheap insurance?
The truth is, cheaper isn’t always better - we’ve all suffered the aftermath of a cheap takeaway, right? That said though, Flow will give you its best rates based on you and what you need. No hidden extras, no fees, no stress. It’s a quick and easy application and you’ll have 24/7 access to your account where you can customise your cover.
How can Flow help?If you’re not happy with your current insurer or if you’re new to car insurance, Flow couldn’t be simpler. No admin fees, cancellation fees or interest on your premium, plus you can pay via a monthly subscription, the same way you pay for your box sets or the gym. Not only that, but we don’t need to use a no claim discount (NCD) to give you our best price. What's NCD? Here's what you need to know.
Ready to get a monthly car quote?
- To upload a photo of your driving licence. You'll also need driving licence details of any drivers you want to add to your cover
- The registration of any cars you want to add to your cover
- A few personal details, to help us give you the best price
Frequently asked questions
Learn more about the nuts and bolts of Flow – the documents are all here
You can view your documents in your online account. You can get these and other documents in Braille, large print or audio by emailing us.