Get a quote in less time than it takes to smash an avocado.
Monthly contents insurance for renters made simple
- Flexible monthly contents insurance to protect you from fire, theft, floods, water leaks and more. You'll even be covered for damage to your landlord’s fixtures and fittings
- We'll only ask you a few simple questions to get a quote. Don't worry, you won't need to know what type of door lock you have!
- Add up to 10 specified items to cover you when you're out and about. Find out more about Flow renters
Subscribe and forget the hassle
- Your monthly subscription will keep rolling until you cancel, so you know you're always covered
- There are no admin or cancellation fees to worry about and we won't charge you monthly interest
- Whether you're a new or existing customer, you'll always get our best monthly Flow price
You call the shots with your account
- With Flow, you manage your account online, so there's no need to call us
- Want to add your new bike to your cover or remove your laptop? Login to your Flow account 24/7 to make changes
- If you need to make a claim, log your claim in your account and we'll put you in touch with our dedicated claim handlers. Find out more about our claims process.
So, how does our monthly subscription pricing work?
Boost your Flow renters cover
Cover outside your home
Do you want to cover any items outside your home?
- Such as your bike, mobile phone, laptop, tablet, or jewellery. We’ll cover you for accidental loss or damage and theft. You can cover up to 10 specified items worth up to £5,000 each, up to a maximum total of £20,000.
Accidental damage cover
Do you want cover for accidents like breakages or spillages in your home?
- We get it, accidents happen. Accidental damage cover gives you extra peace of mind. Whether your pet has scratched your sofa or you've spilt a drink over your laptop, we've got you covered.
Frequently asked questions
Learn more about the nuts and bolts of Flow renters – the documents are all here
You can view your documents in your online account. You can get these and other documents in Braille, large print or audio by emailing us.